10 Anxiety & Panic Attack Myths Debunked
In this video we'll take a look at 10 common myths relating to anxiety and panic attacks.
There are many things that you might have heard about anxiety and panic attacks that simply aren't true. Here's a list of the 10 anxiety and panic attacks myths that we debunk in this video.
1. Panic attacks & anxiety are the same thing
2. A panic attack can make you pass out
3. Anxiety is not a real illness
4. Someone with anxiety should avoid situations that cause stress
5. Anxiety disorders are not very common
6. Social anxiety is the same as being shy
7. Having a panic attack can lead to a heart attack
8. The only way to treat anxiety is with medication
9. Anxiety will get better over time if I just wait it out
10. People with anxiety could just snap out of it if they really wanted to
If you want to support Anxiety United and help us fund the operation sign up to an Audible 30 day FREE trial via this link: http://goo.gl/iWnbha
If you like this video and please make sure you hit the LIKE button and SHARE this video with your friends.
And if you want to see more from Anxiety United, make sure you hit the SUBSCRIBE button with NOTIFICATIONS ON to stay updated on our future uploads.
Check out the Anxiety United website, create a FREE account and share your content.
If you'd like to get in touch regarding anything youtube, anxiety or mental health related send an email to email@example.com
Remember, you're not alone when it comes to suffering with anxiety, don't ever be afraid to seek help. Mental Health issues are not a sign of weakness.
♫Outro Music By♫
Vorsa – Digital World – https://youtu.be/BdErW7SwBok
Twitter – https://twitter.com/VorsaMusic
Soundcloud – https://soundcloud.com/vorsa